tisdag 11 september 2007

Mary-Kate på framsidan av Harpers Bazaar



Urdrag:
"I woke up one morning and was like, I want white-trash hair today.”
“I always get creamed for having my Starbucks cup. But the only time people get photos of me is when I’m getting coffee, when I can’t sneak away from the camera.”
“Men, they just dress the way they want, and they don’t think about ‘Who Wore it Best’…I just dress the way I feel instead of looking for what’s the new handbag.”
“They take photos of us going into our offices, and it’s ‘Mary-Kate and Ashley shopping again.’ But I’m going to work for eight hours, and we’re working so hard…It just shows how people want to think of you.”
“I run around my house naked with heels all the time. It’s so funny. All of my friends will tell you I love running around in kimonos and jewelry or naked with jewelry.”
Det här låter kul! Och bilderna är värkligen grymma! Framsidan looks gorgeous! :)
Postar urdragen från det här när det kommer!

1 kommentar:

BettY sa...

Jättefina bilder! Älskar omslaget, MK looks cute there:)