måndag 17 september 2007

Mary-Kate skriver i bloggen!

I’m sure you’ve all heard by now about my role on Showtime’s Emmy award winning series “Weeds”. The feedback from everyone so far has been amazing and so was my time on the set! The show is very witty and smart and that has everything to do with a great team of writers and crew.

Hunter Parrish (who plays my love interest) and I have such great chemistry. Matthew Modine is also new to the cast this season and he is hysterical! I couldn’t keep a straight face during any of my scenes with him. It was an honor to be cast alongside such talented actors.

I hope you guys enjoy the show. Be sure to check back often for more info on what Ashley and I are up to!

~ MK

Roligt, roligt! :)
(Mary-Kate har alltså skrivit i deras blogg på den officiella hemsidan, http://mary-kateandashley.com/ )

Inga kommentarer: