måndag 20 augusti 2007

Ashley skriver i bloggen!

Hi Everybody,

You have sent me lots of questions asking what it was like creating the cover for this month’s Marie Claire so….. I wanted to share my experience with all of you! First, I met with Joanna Coles, the Editor in Chief of Marie Claire and her team at their offices to talk about the article and fashion spread for my September cover issue. I wanted the androgynous meets feminine theme to come across in the photos. The entire team was collaborative and amazing. I left knowing they would execute perfectly. It was important to me the article reflect who I am today, not how people may perceive me. We were lucky enough to get Ruven Afanador to shoot the photo spread and he was incredible to work with. Lucy Kaylin (the writer) and I totally clicked too. Two days of photo shoots, two days of interviews and 13 outfits later we have a cover and story. I enjoyed working with Joanna and the entire Marie Claire team and thank them for this amazing opportunity.

Love Ashley

Det här har Ashley skrivit i bloggen på deras officiella hemsida. Här kan du spana in den sidan! Där kan man köpa deras produkter och så =) Jag tror ni förstår vad det står men om någon vill att jag ska översätta, så skriv det i en komentar! Jag gör gärna det om någon vill, men hälst inte i onödan :P Det står iaf om hennes intervju och fototagning hon gjorde med tidningen Marie Claire för inte så längsen!
tyckte det var bra skrivet! Det är roligt när de själva skriver i bloggen!

Inga kommentarer: